SuitedSlimeSociety
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSS Members not Registered on the Site

4 posters

Go down

SSS Members not Registered on the Site Empty SSS Members not Registered on the Site

Post  LuisGoldacre Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:09 am

I have brought this up in Skype Chat but the amount of SSS members registered on the Site is very low. This is mainly because not all SSS Members use Skype or don't read the front post of the forum in its entirety. Because it is much better here for freedom and privacy than PMC and Skype is a chat room, this is much better as a record and organisation.

Because of this I believe there are two options a Mass PM to the members not registered on the Site (in my opinion the best option), or have the Link to the Forum posted in a large font at the top of the post. Just an Idea, wouldn't be surprised if you think it's insignificant SSS Members not Registered on the Site SnorlaxSmug SSS Members not Registered on the Site SnorlaxSmug SSS Members not Registered on the Site SnorlaxSmug
LuisGoldacre
LuisGoldacre

http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/luisgoldacre/

Back to top Go down

SSS Members not Registered on the Site Empty Re: SSS Members not Registered on the Site

Post  +Sheena+ Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:52 pm

I guess the second option works better. Just make sure it updates or something.
+Sheena+
+Sheena+

Back to top Go down

SSS Members not Registered on the Site Empty Re: SSS Members not Registered on the Site

Post  TacoDip Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:46 pm

Yeah I think it's smart to start sending some PM's on PMC, I'll just put the link on my page in case anyone wants to join.
TacoDip
TacoDip

Back to top Go down

Post  LuisGoldacre Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:02 am

Maybe even a mix of both?
LuisGoldacre
LuisGoldacre

Back to top Go down

Post  +Sheena+ Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:26 am

LuisGoldacre wrote:Maybe even a mix of both?
Yush.
+Sheena+
+Sheena+

Back to top Go down

Post  LuisGoldacre Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:39 am

Okay, thanks for your feedback, now Jyles just has to read the forums, its his Forums!
LuisGoldacre
LuisGoldacre

Back to top Go down

Post  +Sheena+ Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:55 am

LuisGoldacre wrote:Okay, thanks for your feedback, now Jyles just has to read the forums, its his Forums!
Although he never does.
+Sheena+
+Sheena+

Back to top Go down

SSS Members not Registered on the Site Empty YAY

Post  turtlelover Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:28 am

Guys guys i found eeet!!!
turtlelover
turtlelover

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum